Thursday, December 1, 2011

37 Weeks

Yesterday marked 37 weeks.  We're in the home stretch here, and I couldn't be any happier.  I am now considered full-term, so if Roland decides to make his appearance a bit early, everything should be good.  I'm still doing pretty well, but I definitely feel like a huge pregnant lady.  Lots of aches and pains, a little swelling.

Gotta be honest--I'm ready for Roland to get here!  I mean, I still have so much more I need to do around the house to get ready...but I'm ready for him to come home, even though I'm not quite ready...if that makes any sense.  It seems like by the time I get out of bed, get showered and dressed (some days, I don't get that far...) and get on my computer, I'm pooped.  Once in awhile I'll find myself with a burst of energy, but those are getting few and far between!'

I need more lists...

No comments:

Post a Comment