Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby Watch 2011

Baby Watch 2011:

Well, contractions mostly stopped. Grrrrr. I'm back to having little random ones that don't feel very productive. I was supposed to have a massage this afternoon, but I think I'm going to skip it...I'm not really feeling like having a massage. My back is hurting, but I think I'd rather have one after he shows up. 

My edema today is really horrible. My hands and my feet are both just throbbing... :( I've been drinking lots of water, so hopefully that'll feel better.

I have an appointment tomorrow at 11. We'll see how it goes...

I still think today is going to be the day. We made plans to watch the Survivor finale tonight... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You can't be pregnant forever even though it may feel like it! Sleep while you can and stay positive! He'll be here before you know it and then your world as you know it will be turned upside down!

    ReplyDelete