Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Watch 2011:

Baby Watch 2011:


Well...things haven't gone as planned.  I am still only 1cm dialated.  Cervix is ripened pretty nicely, but I'm not dialated enough for him to break my water.


So...they're sending me home.  I'm being monitored right now for a but while the pitocin moves through my system.  But baby looks great, I look great....just not ready to have him.


I am frustrated with it all, but I know that this stubborn guy will cone when he is good and ready.  My hope now is I can make it until after Christmas, but we'll just see what happens.


The bright side?  They'll take this goddamn iv out of me...


Thank you all, so very much, for your kind and living words.  The support and the love is amazing.  Roland and Colin and I are so blessed to have you all!!!


But don't worry...Baby Watch will soon return!  Even if it rolls over to Baby Watch 2012...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment