Sunday, May 1, 2011

Woooo!

So, after a long day of discussing and really considering it, we've decided we're going to keep the kiddo. I think with some creative space management, we can can fit a baby and its stuff into our current place...and if we don't end up staying here for whatever reason, then we will make that work too.

We're still kind of in shock over it, things are still sinking in. But, at the same time, we're both really excited.

I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves already...we're already discussing baby names and what toys we want to get it and what extra curricular activities we want to enroll it in.

Poor kiddo. I think the husband is going to be calling it Roo (Oh, by the way, we HAVE decided that we're going to decorate in classic Pooh...keep your eyes out for awesome stuff for me!) and I'll keep calling it sprog or demon child or ya know, whatever pops into my mind.

Eek! I've still got like...34 weeks left...and I'm already starting to freak out about the actual having of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment