Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the Mothers that are, and the Mothers to be, and the women who will some day be Mothers - Happy Mother's Day!

My husband spoiled me today.  Even though right now, I'm the proud momma of a baby the size of a



it still counts.  The celebration started last night, where he got me an adorable book.















it's really sweet.  Filled with little journal places to write letters to our baby.  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.  Then there was a bar of Godiva chocolate (mmmmm, om nom nom.)  This morning, there was breakfast in bed with a dozen roses, and a bottle of some kind of sparkling deliciousness to go along with dinner.  Dinner is going to be steak and lobster tails.  Oh!  AND he did all of the dishes last night!

A girl could get used to this!

I've got to say, my husband has been amazing through all of this.  He's been sweet and tender, always willing to do stuff for me, and just all-around awesome.  He's really excited about it all, and he can't wait to meet the sprog face too!

So to the Mommies - I hope your Mother's Day was as awesome as mine has been so far!

1 comment: