Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today...

Was an incredibly long day. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are rough days for me. Colin has to be at work at 7, I don't work til 9, and then I work until 5:30. It makes for a long day, especially with SprogFace being all draining. (I can blame being sleepy on it, right? Right!)

It didn't help that today at work, we had tons of technical issues. It's hard to do my job when the required programs aren't working properly...and it sucks to sit there and twiddle my thumbs. Needless to say, I didn't get much work done today. Which also meant I had a lot of downtime, which added to my sleepiness.

However, oranges are delicious and made of total win. As is Chicken Tortellini soup. Yum! It's seriously one of my favorite meals now...mmmmm. And SprogFace seems to approve! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment