Monday, May 2, 2011

Productive day! Well, mostly!

So, today was my first day back at work after this all went down (and we decided we're keeping SprogFace and such) and it actually went really, really well.

I got an appointment baby with my Baby Doctor. I've had a lot of suggestions, but I think I'm going to go see Dr. Burke. My appointment is on the 18th at 2:30...it should put me right around 8 weeks. I really wish I could have the appointment sooner then that. I'm really anxious to ask him some questions...like if it's ok for me to start excercising and dieting (which I'd planned on doing ANYWAY) and what kind of medication I can take for my back pain and if there are any anti-depressants that I can safely take while pregnant. So many questions, and I'm really just wanting to know that SprogFace is safe and healthy and happy...

One of my closest friends decided today that the baby would be named SprogFace. I approve of such!

I realized that I'm becoming one of those women. I keep goobing about baby and stuff...I'm sorry, I can't help it! I'm excited! But, I'm going to try to keep it all on my blog (try being the operative word here, guys) just so that you don't get really irritated with me.

I figure I'll try to blog here every day. For me and for SprogFace. It's a good way to keep track of what we're going through...

In other news, the husband is getting about as excited as I am. :) It's REALLY adorable!

I leave you with stuff I want to buy...


I wonder if Think Geek has a registry... ;)

Oh, and I had an AWESOME dinner tonight...Mac N Cheese...the best Orange IN THE WORLD...a Caramello...and pretzels. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. You may goob about babies to me anytime, I loves them and hope I can join you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY SPROGFACE!!!!!

    :) I'll trade you puppy goobing for sprog goobing, you put up wiht mine and I'll put up with yours

    <3

    ReplyDelete