Sunday, November 13, 2011

Future Christmas Traditions?

In case anyone missed it...I love Christmas. I'm not quite as crazy as my mom is, but I LOVE Christmas. I love the music and the smells and the baking...there isn't really anything about it I don't love. One of the most exciting parts about having a baby, for me, is introducing Roland to our family traditions and creating some of our own.

I saw this - http://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/sabrina-babytalk/fun-elf-shelf?loc=hotlinks#.TsCX8Wa8M8o.facebook - today on Facebook, and I think it's adorable! I'm thinking we need one for our family traditions...

2 comments:

  1. We got ours 75% off after Christmas at the grocery store. Ray and Ben named him Barnaby. I'll take a picture when he comes here from the North Pole. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see him. :) I'll have to keep an eye out for one, or maybe we'll make one...either way, I think it's a great idea. It seems like it would be a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear about your adventures with Barnaby. :)

    ReplyDelete