Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rant

I know I've said this, but I will say it again. I really don't want to have to do this again.

For the record, I am NOT angry at anyone. I am not upset, I'm not avoiding you, I don't hate you. If I'm not responding to e-mails or texts or instant messages, it's not because I'm pissed. It's because I am dealing with MY life. I'm dealing with the fact that I will be having my son in 5 weeks, I'm going to school full-time, I'm working part-time and I am trying to adjust to our new life.

I'm sorry, I know that makes me a crappy friend. But Roland and Colin are the most important people in my life right now, and I have to take care of them and myself first. If you have issues with that or you can't handle that, then I am very sorry that you feel that way. However, I will NOT apologize for my actions or my inattentiveness.

When life calms down, hopefully I will have time to be more open and talkative with my friends, but I can't make any promises. If you aren't ok with that, then tell me now, and I will remove you from my friends lists and I will remove you from my life. I will NOT deal with people trying to make me feel bad over doing what I have to do to take care of myself and my family.

If you have issues with that, that is YOUR problem and not mine.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment