Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cuddly Baby

Roland has this new adorable, and slightly obnoxious habit.  If you are holding him and carrying him around, and you try to put him down, he'll pull up his legs and try to climb up you further so that putting him down requires placing him on his butt and getting all the way down on the ground.  On one hand, it makes you feel pretty good that he wants to be held and cuddled by you...on the other hand, this massive, 30lb boy is hell on my back anyway!

I first noticed him doing it last week with Colin, and then on Saturday when Chas was heading back to school he refused to let go of his Uncle.  He's done it to my dad and to me quite a few times since then.  Silly baby.

He is such a cuddly little lover.  Makes up for the moments when he is a complete pain in my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment